Every year before Christmas, I’m looking for some new inspirations. Next to traditional dishes have to be some new ones too :)!
Here is my pick, easy, delicious, creamy dip good for adults and kids. I can serve it with different vegetables like fresh carrots, celery, Feldsalat or with meat.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 jar chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 6 dried tomatoes (12 halves), packed without oil
- optionally flat-leaf parsley or coriander chopped
Drop garlic, olive oil and next 8 ingredients to mixer. Process until smooth. Add tomatoes, and pulse 4 times or until blended and tomatoes are coarsely chopped. Spoon dip into a serving bowl, sprinkle with olive oil and sweet paprika. Optionally with parsley or coriander.