Michelin Guide presents on Instagram serie of recipes, which is called #MichelinGuideAtHome. The initiative was created to inspire people to cook delicious food, when they can’t go out. I’ve been fallowing the initiative for a while, I’ve cooked and baked already few dishes. Today, I share with you cookie recipe from Julien Dugourd, Pastry Chef at La Chèvre D’or Restaurant. Absolutely delectable, kind of addictive, you must bake it at home!
- 270g butter, softened
- 470g sugar
- 180g (2) eggs
- 500g spelt flour
- 4g salt
- 4g baking soda
- 450g chopped milk chocolate – Gute Schokolade
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Whisk butter and sugar in a bowl. Incorporate eggs and stir.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well. Pour in the chocolate and stir thoroughly.
- Form dough into 45g balls. Lay flat on parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for approximetly 10 minutes.