Fresh and seasonal veggies, quick and easy to prepare, that is summer cooking for me. Less time in the kitchen means more time outside, cycling, swimming, forest, enjoying warm weather.
One of perfect light side dish is cucumber salad. Light and refreshing perfect for warm days, very easy to prepare, matches with rice, grilled vegetables or meat.
- 1 cucumber
- 3 tbsp of Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- 50g of Feta cheese
- 1 tbsp of Sesame
- 1tbsp of black Sesame – Arche Naturküche
- Thinly slice the cucumber along. Place in the bowl.
- Yogurt mix with lemon juice, add to cucumber and mix gently.
- Sprinkle with small pieces of Feta
- Add sesames and dill
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.